Slug-a-Bug Provides Termite Inspection in Brisbane
Slug-a-Bug has helped both residential and commercial clients by eradicating pest infestations for the last 20 years, and we also offer termite inspection in Brisbane. With over 360 identified species of termites in Australia, they can be a significant pest in wooden buildings leading to damage up to the point that the structure becomes unsafe for use. Prevent this from happening with a termite inspection in Brisbane North conducted by one of our experienced and knowledgeable technicians.
Tips Regarding Pre-Purchase Inspections in Brisbane
Termite inspections in Brisbane should be standard before you purchase any property. The most common type of termite to infest wooden structures in Australia are subterranean termites. These pests are also the most destructive, making their nests near the ground where they can easily access the moisture in the soil. Here are a few tips to consider with pre-inspections:
- Termites can live in a structure for a long time before they can be detected visibly and illustrates the importance of a pre-purchase inspection. You might not notice the effect of the termite infestation for years, but by then, it might be too late to save the structure.
- One of the methods that our technicians use to find termites is the Termatrac Termite Detector. This state-of-the-art device accurately identifies a termite infestation in a non-invasive way to direct our technicians to where they need to do their work.
- While we suggest an inspection regardless of any evidence you find, here are a few things to look for as evidence of termites. Look for drooping or discoloured drywall, especially if there are small pinpoint holes in it. Buckling wooden or laminate floorboards are another potential sign.
Related Services we Provide to a Termite Check in Brisbane
Termite checks are only one of the many pest control services we offer. When dealing with pests, we put safety first, using internationally accepted and environmentally-friendly chemicals that pose a low risk to humans and pets and with our 12-month service warranty, one of our technicians will return free of charge to keep you 100% satisfied. Here are a few of the other pests we handle:
- Fleas and ticks are the bane of every pet owner. If your furry friend brings home some unfriendly guests, we can keep them from coming back.
- Mice and rats have long been a nuisance in Australia and can quickly eat and befoul your food, leaving their droppings everywhere. Our technicians will find how they are entering your home and put a stop to it.
- The German Cockroach is often considered one of the hardest pests to eradicate, but if you have an infestation, our technicians can get rid of them safely.
What Customers Stand to Gain if They Use Slug-a-Bug
When you come to us for a termite inspection, you will gain peace of mind in knowing that your property is clear of such a damaging pest. If we find evidence of termites, you will have our knowledgeable and professional technicians to handle the infestation, getting rid of them and making sure they do not return. That is our guarantee. Contact us today if you are interested in learning more about how we can help rid your property of any infestation.