Slug-a-Bug can Protect Your Home With Termite Barriers in Brisbane
Slug-a-Bug has helped eradicate pest infestations for both residential and commercial clients for over 20 years, and as a part of that, we offer termite barriers in Brisbane. Often called the silent destroyer, termites can infest the wood in your home for years before they make their presence known with the damage that might be severe by that point. Don’t fall victim to their voracious appetite and protect your home with our termite prevention in Brisbane.
Why trust Slug-a-Bug Regarding Termite Protection in Brisbane
Our clients put their trust in our experience to offer unmatched termite protection. This protection includes eradicating these pernicious pests as well as protecting your home from future infestations with termite prevention. Here are a few of the other reasons we are so trusted.
- Our termite protection begins with the state-of-the-art detection method. The Termatrac Termite Detector uses penetrating radar to see inside the walls of your home, finding the termites without causing any further damage.
- When we find them, we use internationally accepted chemicals that are environmentally friendly and low risk to eradicate their nest.
- The best protection from another termite infestation is a barrier. Our technicians will handle this, and with our 12-month warranty, if you are not satisfied, we will return free of charge.
Tips Regarding Termite Prevention in Brisbane
All too often, termite infestations can go unnoticed. The most common species to attack the structures in Brisbane are subterranean termites. They prefer to live in or near the soil where moisture is easy to obtain. Because of this, their eating away at your wooden beams structures happens far from the parts of the home you occupy. Termite prevention is key to keeping your home free of them. When they do make themselves known, they can leave the following clues:
- Termites don’t just attack homes; they can damage your garden as well. Often, damage to the trees outside your home or to wooden fence posts can be the first indication of an infestation. Termite infested trees can cause them to lose their branches.
- Subterranean termites construct mud tubes up the foundation of your home to access the wood they eat. If you are worried you have an infection, walk around your home and check for any small lines of mud from the ground up your foundation.
- As they feed on wood, they can hollow out your walls. If your wooden surfaces sound hollow, it could indicate an infestation. They also make noise while they eat, which you can hear in a quiet environment.
With over 20 years of combined experience in the pest control industry, we have eradicated every possible type of pest plaguing the people of Brisbane. Extensive experience like that gives us an edge. We’ve handled similar cases to yours and know how to deal with it quickly and permanently. Our friendly technicians will even provide tips to prevent them from returning afterward. If you require termite protection, there is no better time than now to contact us.